COSMETIC SURGERY AND BREAST RECONSTRUCTION
James Kotick, M.D., MBA
- MBA, CAPELLA UNIVERSITY, 2018-2019
- M.D., MILLER SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, 2007-2011
- B.S., UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA, TAMPA, FL, 2003-2007
- B.A., UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA, TAMPA, FL, 2003-2007
- PLASTIC, RECONSTRUCTIVE AND HAND SURGERY — LAHEY CLINIC, BURLINGTON, MA, 2016-2019
- GENERAL SURGERY — CHIEF GENERAL SURGERY RESIDENT & QUALITY AND SAFETY CHIEF ADVISOR, ORLANDO HEALTH, ORLANDO, FL, 2015-2016
- GENERAL SURGERY — ORLANDO HEALTH, ORLANDO, FL, 2011-2015
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS
- MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SOCIETY, 2016-PRESENT
- AMERICAN SOCIETY OF PLASTIC SURGEONS, 2016-PRESENT
- AMERICAN SOCIETY OF AESTHETIC PLASTIC SURGERY, 2016-PRESENT
James D. Kotick, M.D., MBA, is a Florida native who understands the specific challenges and expectations of this diverse population and is proud to support the Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery needs of Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota, Bradenton and Manatee County.
He attended the Miller School of Medicine at the University of Miami, where he completed his Medical Doctorate with Research Distinction for advancements in heart valve development. Before completing his plastic, reconstructive and hand surgery residency in Burlington, Massachusetts, Dr. Kotick served as part of the trauma surgery team the night of the Pulse Massacre during his general surgery residency in Orlando.
As an Instructor of Surgery at Tufts University, Dr. Kotick received advanced training in reconstructive and microsurgery at the Lahey Clinic and Harvard Hospitals and is honored to bring his expertise to Palm Aesthetics Surgery Center.